Thursday, July 28, 2011

Who Do You Play For?

Make no mistake about it, you are on a team!

You may not have a clue what I am writing about or may be asking yourself how do I get to know God and have a relationship with him?  It is as simple as saying the sinner's prayer.  It must come from your heart. If you have been searching all over for "things" to fill a void. If you are willing to ask Jesus Christ to fill that void, say the prayer below and Jesus will meet you right where you are.


"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I will have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
 
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Jesus from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me for my sins and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."

Amen.

If you said the sinner's prayer, congratulations!  Welcome to the greatest team of all time.  Now it is important that you read your playbook (Bible) daily and seeks God's direction, revelation, and guidance for your life from Jesus Christ himself, not man's.  Find you a spirit-filled church so that you can be nurtured by a solid man of God through God's word, not the rules of people.

Jesus Loves You-

No comments:

Post a Comment